YOUR INFORMATION AND UNDERSTANDING OF OUR SERVICES IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
Discover the Personal Information we collect based on the Services you use:
- Information you directly provide to us, like your name, address, email, and contact numbers.
- Information we gather from third parties regarding your transactions with us and our affiliates.
- Information obtained during the registration process, including your username, password, and security questions.
- Information automatically collected from your browser or mobile device, such as IP address, device type, location, and browsing activity.
Web Development USA only uses this Personal Information in accordance with the law. Here’s how:
- To complete transactions and deliver authorized Services.
- For general business purposes, such as troubleshooting, analyzing products, and customizing our Services.
- To comply with legal requirements, prevent illegal activity, and protect our rights and property.
- To enhance our marketing efforts and communicate with customers.
For other activities consistent with this Privacy Notice.
Even if you stop using our Services, we’ll still keep your Personal Information secure and in accordance with the law for purposes such as risk management and compliance.
HOW AND WHEN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We want to ensure that you understand how and when we may share your personal information. Here are the limited circumstances in which we may disclose your information:
- Affiliated Companies: We may share your personal information with companies that are affiliated with us. This includes companies that we control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us. We may also share information collected between websites that we or our affiliates control.
- Service Providers: We may disclose your personal information to companies that provide services for us. This includes credit, product development, and data processing vendors. We share this information to process transactions, conduct operations, follow your instructions, or protect the security of our records. We may also share your information with third parties as described in the Cookies Section.
- Potential Buyers: If we go through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring company. Any successor entity will be bound by terms and conditions similar to this Privacy Notice.
- Legal Obligations and Safety: We may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal obligation or protect our company, employees, agents, clients, and affiliates. We may also disclose information to protect the safety and security of our visitors, prevent fraud, or with your consent or as allowed by law.
Additionally, please note that we reserve the right to disclose your personal information without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to protect our rights, property, safety, or respond to claims of content violations.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our technical and organizational measures are designed to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to your data. We store your information in secure facilities and employ reasonable measures to ensure its protection.
While we strive for maximum security, no system is completely foolproof. We cannot guarantee the security of our website and databases, nor can we guarantee that information transmitted over the internet will not be intercepted. We kindly ask you to keep your login credentials strictly confidential as an extra precaution.
ENHANCE YOUR WEBSITE EXPERIENCE WITH COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies and other tracking technologies can improve your browsing experience on our website. These small text files are placed on your computer or mobile device, helping us remember information about your visit and making it easier for you to navigate the site. From personalized content to improved performance, here’s what cookies can do for you:
- Make our website more user-friendly and improve its overall performance.
- Gather valuable metrics on how you interact with our site.
- Ensure security measures for a safe browsing experience.
- Provide personalized content tailored to your preferences, language, and browsing habits.
While most web browsers accept cookies by default, you have the option to change your settings to prevent this. However, disabling cookies may limit certain features of our website. For mobile users, the ability to manage cookies may be available in your device settings. Remember that any choices you make regarding cookies are specific to your browser and device, and clearing your cookies will require resetting your preferences.
To learn more about cookies and their functionality, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
EXPLORE MORE WITH LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We occasionally provide content through our convenient links to third party websites. Please note that these links should not be interpreted as an endorsement or affiliation. Web Development USA does not review or control the content of these websites. Use them at your own risk.
KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE: OUR RETENTION POLICY EXPLAINED
We only keep your Personal Information for as long as necessary to achieve our goals, unless required by law. When we no longer need your data, we either delete or anonymize it. If that’s not possible, we securely store it and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. Rest assured, your data is in good hands with us.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Depending on where you live and the type of Personal Information involved, you may have certain rights when it comes to your data. These rights are important, but keep in mind that there may be some exceptions and limitations.
- Access: You have the right to know if your Personal Information is being processed and request access to it, including making a copy.
- Correction: If we have any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information about you, you can ask us to correct or supplement it.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion or anonymization of your Personal Information.
- Data Portability: You have the right to receive your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another entity.
- Sale or Sharing Prohibition: Rest easy knowing that we do not sell or share your Personal Information.
- Sensitive Personal Information: We do not use or disclose sensitive Personal Information, except when required by law.
If you decide to exercise any of these rights, we will respond within the time period required by law. Please note that some rights may have exceptions or limitations. If we can’t fulfill your request, we’ll provide an explanation. Remember, you may have the option to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
It’s important to note that your rights may vary depending on your state of residency. In some cases, we may not be able to fulfill your request due to legal obligations or other circumstances.
While exercising your rights won’t result in discrimination, keep in mind that certain aspects of our services may require your Personal Information. This means that if you delete your information, you may lose access to certain features.
To protect your privacy, only you or an authorized person may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. If you authorize someone else to act on your behalf, we will need to verify their permission. In order to verify your identity or the identity of your authorized agent, we may request additional information. This information may include your name, email address, and date of birth. Rest assured, we will handle this process in accordance with applicable law.
If we successfully verify your identity, we’ll respond to your request within the required timeframe. However, if we can’t verify your identity or authority, we’ll attempt to contact you for clarification.
Please note that if we can’t verify your identity or confirm that the Personal Information belongs to you, we won’t be able to fulfill your request. The Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request will only be used to verify your requestor’s identity or authority.
We can deliver our response to you by mail or electronically, whichever you prefer. If you request data portability, we’ll provide your Personal Information in a usable format, and you should be able to transmit it easily to another entity. If you wish to appeal our decision regarding your request, feel free to contact us using the information provided in the Contact Us section below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CHILDREN
For the safety and privacy of children, our Services do not cater to those under the age of eighteen. We want to assure you that we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen.
In the event that a child has mistakenly provided us with Personal Information, we kindly request that a parent or guardian takes action by sending us a written request to the address listed below. Rest assured, we will immediately delete the child’s Personal Information from our records.
If any modifications significantly impact how we use your Personal Information, we will provide notice online prior to the changes taking effect.
TERMS OF WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AND HOSTING MANAGED SERVICES USE
Cloud City PR, LLC. dba Web Development USA is a managed services organization. Our web development fees cover the essential integration work for domain porting, loading, placing, and editing your content. Our software, container, wireframe, and design elements are copyright protected by Web Development USA.
Website Development: We offer up to 2 revisions and content development, logo development, and domains are not included in our services but can be created and developed separately.